Website Berman and Company
We are a dynamic research, communications, advertising, government affairs firm looking for a Graphic Designer to join our award-winning creative team. We blend aggressive, creative thinking with functional expertise to achieve extraordinary results for our clients.
This position would be responsible for visually translating strategies into stories across a wide spectrum of issue advocacy campaigns. They will focus on the visual design of the project and works closely with leadership, copywriters, researchers, and other creative team members to deliver unique, cross-platform solutions (print and digital). Salary will match experience and skill level.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create innovative design solutions including graphics for issue advocacy campaigns. Key focus is concept development, branding and collateral materials for both print and digital.
- Create advertising materials that effectively communicate design concepts.
- Partner with project team members to ensure that the solutions exceed the client’s expectations.
- Create innovative and thoughtful design solutions to complex advocacy initiatives.
- Actively gain knowledge of current trends, color, technology, and other related design influences. Use knowledge and research to create innovative solutions.
- Identify and manage vendors such as photographers, illustrators, and commercial printers as needed.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines in a highly organized and detailed manner.
- Demonstrated interest in promoting the free-market, limited government, and consumer choice.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop as well as Power Point.
- Experience working with print vendors.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience (internships can count).
- Experience in front-end web design/development a plus.
Send in your Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org