NRA-ILA Grassroots interns work with Division staff to advance NRA-ILA’s legislative and campaign agendas through grassroots efforts. Interns will be assigned a long-term project based on intern interests and staff needs to complete during their internship. Along with their assigned project, intern duties include:
- Manage logistic and administrative needs of HQ and field coordinators through established shipping and tracking methods
- Manage grassroots inventory
- Attend and coordinate local events including staff speaking engagements, gun shows, NRA Universities, and fairs.
- Improve and add to FrontLines database and respond to FrontLines member inquiries
- Assist with NRA-PVF campaign activities during the election cycle, including organizing volunteers and voter contact
- Complete NRA-ILA issues training to gain intimate understanding of the Second Amendment and today’s gun-control debate
- Assist with Division’s incoming phone lines and email correspondence
Interns who are current college students will be encouraged to bring NRA programs to their campus including, NRA University, NRA Collegiate Coalition, and NRA Campus Coordinator.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to: Careers@nrahq.org
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@nrahq.org