Website Berman and Company
We are searching for a Research and Communications Associate with an aptitude for quantitative data analysis, thorough research, technical writing, and the ability to communicate complex policy positions to the public.
The responsibilities of this position are fluid, and the role requires the flexibility to work within multiple teams on different projects in support of free-market policies. Common responsibilities include:
- Obtaining data from state and federal agencies and performing thorough statistical analyses of trends, patterns, and relevant metrics.
- Analyzing academic literature for methodological and statistical strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintaining large data sets and identifying and correcting quality issues.
- Utilizing data to communicate a compelling story through multiple forms of media, including blog posts, op-eds, legislative correspondence, commercial scripts, white papers, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a background in research and analysis.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Strong writing and communication ability.
- Ability to organize large amounts of data and information into easily accessible and understandable formats.
- Strong personal time management skills and the ability to take ownership over several projects with overlapping timelines.
- General appreciation for free market and consumer empowerment philosophies.
Send in your Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org