- Is the bear market rally in stocks finally coming to its inevitable end?
- Neocon Sarah Palin’s surprising endorsement of a third party candidate is an encouraging sign.
- But while Palin postures — perhaps more authentically than most Repukes — as pro-life, the establishment state she supports treats human life as a disposable means to an end.
- The (aforementioned) anti-free speech, “tolerance” Stazi is still defaming libertarain titan Walter Block.
- Speaking of PC totalitarianism, the British government schools are apparently compiling “cases” of racism (and creeping poor kids of all colors out in the process).
- Most seriously, Barack Obama is — politician as he is — eyeing some sort of “compromise” on Afghanistan.