Here’s the whole article, and here are a few of my favorites:
1. The simple act of having a gun is its own best use. Like a battleship parked off the coast its mere presence changes the dynamic of the situation without having to fire a single shot. By having a gun you become too dangerous to your predators. Criminals interviewed in jail say they don’t want anything to do with an armed civilian. That change in my human predators is exactly what I want to accomplish.
2. A right exercised is a right retained.
4. You detest American gun laws based on 1938 Nazi weapons laws. (JFPO)
6. Switzerland is armed to the teeth with virtually no crime (Stephen Holbrook).
13. We call the police because they have guns, not pens to document what already happened to us.
25. According to the Dalai Lama, “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” (Seattle Times, May 15, 2001).
26. When seconds count, the police arrive in minutes (Or hours).
31. Self-defense is an inherent human right. It is given to you by God, not the government.
42. The Virginia Tech Massacre – Cho killed 32 people and wounded another 17. Gun-Control (Read Victim Disarmament) has turned our schools into killing zones. Don’t those darn psychos know that guns are not allowed on campus? Actually, people like Cho do know and that’s why they choose school campuses for their shooting rampages.
53. Your security is not your neighbors’ responsibility.
54. Your security is not legally the police’s responsibility.
63. To promote equality.
Free, law-abiding citizens do not give up their right to arms.