- Time gives a reasonably balanced case on the potential side effects of mass vaccinations for H1N1.
- State-friendly euphemisms aside, “murder” is what the neocons have planned for the Iranians.
- Hey Obama — Free trade=peace and prosperity, tariffs=statism and strife, says Cato’s Dan Griswold.
- Forget about the bureaucrats’ “budget estimates,” the “health care” bill isn’t even Constitutional.
- The Star Tribune covers a certain congressman’s rally sponsored by a certain youth group.
- And a certain congresswoman, who was undoubtedly awesome in the college Town Hall, apparently is actively soliciting the support of libertarians.
(P.S.-Adopt Ron Paul’s views on foreign policy and you’ve got an army, Ms. Bachmann.)Published in