I’m supposed to be doing these roundups regularly now, so here goes nothing!
- Lew Rockwell flatly predicts that the media-proclaimed “recovery” is phony and will reverse itself within 18 months.
- Yet another disgusting case of police brutality.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to put “defense” back in the DOD’s job description?
- I hate to break it to the Obamaites, but his double-speak is no “change” from any other politician.
- To cut-and-run in Afghanistan could be politically smart for Obama, says Pat Buchanan.
- And even if it isn’t, principled pro-peace activists will continue to haggle the pro-war prez.