Are you ready to head to CPAC 2012 this February 9-11? If not, there’s no time to lose to make your plans and secure your spot at the conference.
Student passes are available for just $35 and will get you full access to the regular conference sessions for all three days. For those without a student ID or a little extra cash to splurge on VIP events, more expensive options are available starting at $75.
Click here to register today. The registration deadline is 5.00 p.m. EST on Friday, February 3, 2012. If you wait to register onsite, you may not get a ticket.
Once you’ve got your ticket, you’ll need a place to stay. YAL has put together a list of safe, inexpensive housing options which have rooms available during the weekend of CPAC:
- Best Western Rosslyn: $89 to $109 per night; Orange Line adjacent — Rosslyn station.
- Washington Suites Georgetown: $99 per night for a two-room suite; Orange Line adjacent — Foggy Botton station.
- Comfort Inn Arlington: $89 per night; Orange Line adjacent — Ballston station.
- AirBNB: As low as $35 per night, these are rooms and apartments let by private individuals. Read user reviews; choose carefully; and select properties in Arlington, Alexandria, or along the Red Line only.
- Couch Surfing: Typically available for free, these are couches, spare beds, and rooms let by private individuals. Read user reviews; choose carefully; and select properties in Arlington, Alexandria, or along the Red Line only.
At your YAL chapter’s next meeting, find out who else wants to attend the conference and plan to drive and room together to make the trip more affordable.
If no one else from your chapter can attend, contact your Regional Director or State Chair to connect with other attendees from your area.Published in