Jobs, fellowships, internships; fall, summer, full-time, part-time — no matter what type of opportunity you’re seeking, we can help you find the right fit to jump-start your career in politics.
Our team has combed through pro-liberty organizations, campaigns, and Capitol Hill offices, and have found the best openings for our members — now, all you have to do is click and apply!
Here are just a few of the opportunities available:
- Foundation for Economic Education – Website curator, social media manager
- Reason Foundation – Digital content strategist
- Leadership Institute – Field representative
- Generation Opportunity – State director; volunteer director; digital director; events director
- FreedomWorks – Grassroots assistant; development associate/writer; Salesforce administrator
- Americans for Prosperity – Field director
- Institute for Justice – Development assistant
Deadlines for many of the fall positions are approaching quickly, so you haven’t any time to waste. Visit our jobs page to find what opportunities are out there, and apply today.
Don’t see anything you like, or still in school but interested in opportunities down the road? Add yourself to our exclusive job-seekers list, and you’ll be among the first to hear about great new job openings.
I look forward to working alongside you in the fight for freedom!Published in