Looking for a spring internship? Look no further than this list!
- Bruce Fein is looking for two to three interns IMMEDIATELY. Candidates should be in the DC area and be interested issues of constitutional law, separation of powers, and civil liberties legislation.
- Looking for a free ticket to CPAC? ProEnglish is looking for two temporary paid interns during the week of CPAC 2012. The interns will each receive one pass to all three days of CPAC and a stipend for the week. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CPAC 2012 Intern.”
- Antiwar.com is looking for a spring college intern. 5-10 hours per week. Duties include proofreading. Submit writing sample and cover letter to email@example.com by December 19th.
- The Language of Liberty Institute is looking for an online communications intern. This position is unpaid but allows telecommuting and offers college credit. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Manhattan Institute is looking for public policy interns at their NYC offices. Interns receive an hourly wage for up to 20 hours of work per week. The application deadline is January 5. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Federalist Society is looking for spring interns to assist staff as researchers, editors, and proofreaders. Interns work on the National Lawyers Convention and other Practice Group programs and attend various events. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Independent Institute‘s multi-dimensional internship program provides all participants with a hands-on approach to public policy, offering an inside look at how policy institutes operate in the rough-and-tumble world of public debate. Click here to learn more and apply.