In the news:
- Surprised? Cases against Wall Street lag despite Holder’s vows to target financial fraud.
- Regulation: “The FCC began in earnest Thursday to assert its primacy on how the internet will be governed, crafting rules that will have a long-term impact on the devices, services and apps we’ll be able to use on broadband.”
- Kill switch: I have two questions for Democrats. 1) Are you embarrassed yet by your support for the present regime? 2) Would you want Sarah Palin to have a kill switch for the Internet? Remember if you give one to Obama, the next Republican to take office will have it too.
- Medicine: Oregan reclassifies cannabis as medicine
- Inexcusable: Melanie Williams finally reaches private settlement with police department, after an officer tackled her and put his foot on her neck back in 2005 for speeding to the hospital in a medical emergency. Melanie was seven months pregnant and bleeding profusely.
- Hands off, Feds! Coast Guard orders Louisiana’s crude-vacuuming barges to stop.
- An Internet activist‘s war against police brutality.
- Good news! The Disclose Act has been yanked (for now)
- New book: Libertarianism, From A-Z