Here is a handy collection of recent articles on health care “reform” which may be of interest to you:
- If we’re going to have public option health care, why not public option sports?
- Democrats push health care harder — and now in Ted Kennedy’s honor.
- How nationalized health care victimizes immigrants.
- Health insurance competition advocated on the front page of the New York Times
- A consideration of the proper anarchist approach to the Health Care Reform Bill — indeed, to health care reform itself.
- The Southern Avenger on Obamacare: “We’re all socialists now.”
- “Hitler was a vegetarian” — reactions to the left’s boycott of Whole Foods.
- “I am finally scared of a White House administration. President Obama’s desired health care reform…decides whether your quality of life, regardless of your political party, merits government-controlled funds to keep you alive.”
- The majority of Americans oppose Obamacare and the against numbers are growing. How will this affect the 2010 elections?