At the time of the American War for Independence, Thomas Jefferson wrote a list of grievances against the King of England and the actions of the soldiers he quartered among the colonists. The Oath Keepers’ list anticipates such abuses in advance and its members swear not to perpetrate them against the people they are sworn to protect in violation of the Constitution they are sworn to uphold.
There are many things that I fear may radically alter our way of life in the few, short years to come. A monetary collapse is chief among them. But knowing that Oath Keepers is out there with a rapidly growing membership assures me that whatever happens, there will be a strong and faithful contingent of uniformed men and women in our Armed Forces who will not under any circumstance be part of any program to overtly oppress the American people.
Here is their list of “Orders We Will Not Obey”
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Read my entire article at The Silver Underground.Published in