Incredible Accuracy

Predator drones, the newest, most controversial item of the American arsenal, have been hailed as, “an effective weapon in the anti-terror war.” 

End of the month tallies, however, paint another picture. Of the twelve predator drone strikes, 3 Al Qaeda leaders and 123 civilians were killed. Simple math gives us an outstanding success rate of 2.4% . Civilians, on the other hand, were killed 97.6% percent of the time.

Now that is one incredibly accurate and very effective anti-terror weapon. 

Published in

Post a comment