Applications are now open for the Generation Liberty Fellowship program!
This is an all-expenses-paid opportunity to advance your career in the liberty movement.
50 fellows will be selected to participate in the program and join hundreds of free-market leaders at SPN’s 23rd Annual Meeting in Grand Rapids, MI from September 28 – October 2.
This competitive program offers young professionals and recent graduates from across the country an opportunity to experience freedom through the lens of the SPN Annual Meeting, and equips them with the tools and resources they need to jumpstart their career advancing liberty.
Fellows cultivate lasting connections with creative thinkers and innovators, learn about cutting edge research and policy initiatives, and develop critical career and networking skills. They will be inspired by the great success SPN members have achieved and motivated to lead challenges we face in the future.
The application deadline is Friday, July 24!
What benefits do Generation Liberty Fellows receive?
- Transportation to attend the SPN Annual Meeting in Grand Rapids, MI arranged by SPN
- Four nights accommodation in a double or triple occupancy room
- Complimentary event registration, which includes meals and receptions
- One-day GLF specific program sessions and training
- A small stipend for incidentals