- It was a mixed day for the “blue chip” stocks, but a bad day for the dollar.
- Pre-Abyss, which states have got the gold? Interesting statistics, though be sure to take into account deficits and debt.
- Gentle, hardworking, non-creep/non-parasite Rand Paul is slightly ahead in the KY Primary, according to a poll.
- In a creepy Maine referendum, the “conservatives” won the battle of trying to push a set of values upon another people.
- George Soros is spending $50 million to promote some weird social democratic ideas among economists.
- Meanwhile, friend of YAL Justin Raimondo is right to say Obama’s policies in Afghanistan are tantamount to “tossing the coin in.”