You might remember that a while back I posted an offer to fund YAL groups which wanted to make shirts for their chapters. I got a number of responses, but interestingly, only one chapter completely followed through and got their shirts.
I’m still up for doing this, as a result, so if you’re interested in my assistance in getting a t-shirt made for your chapter, do the following:
- Use your school colors and make sure both “Young Americans for Liberty” and your school’s name are visible on front of the shirt. Including the YAL eagle logo would also be good.
- Find a great quote about liberty for the back of the shirt — maybe something from an Austrian economist or founding father. Whatever you choose, make sure it’s thought-provoking and eye-catching so you’ll get some attention wearing it on campus.
- Send me an image to approve the design.
- Send me a mailing address where I can mail my donation.
- Finally, send me one of the shirts you make so I can see the final result and have a keepsake for my contribution.
If you’re interested, you can get in contact with me by clicking on my name at the top of this post and using the contact form available there. I hope to hear from you!Published in