YAL @ the Catholic University of America has done many things throughout the school year. We were fortunate enough to even work with some high-level people, such as Josuha Parrish and many others. We are proud to say that we have at least spread the work about liberty to our friends and others that we have met at random.
It is great knowing that people are interested in liberty and are aware that it is slowly and silently being taken away from us. We are proud that we stood up for what is right. We are proud to stand up for liberty and peace. Like Patrick Henry once said, “I know not what course others will take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.”
Here is a brief overview of our activities for the 2011-2012 school year:
- Young Americans for Liberty reading the Constitution to police officers
- Young Americans for Liberty, Values Voter Summit
- Young Americans for Liberty with Peter Schiff at Reason Magazine:
- Young Americans for Liberty, Meeting Doug Weed:
- Young Americans for Liberty at CPAC 2012 — newspaper mentions of President Byron Sanford and State Chairman Daniel Herrera: one, two, three
- State Chairman of Washington D.C, Daniel Herrera, meets Republican National Committee Chairman:
We had a successful year with tabling, recruiting and many other things. The message for liberty and spreading far and wide. We are the future. We are Young Americans for Liberty.
Our President, Byron Sanford, has many more pictures, including those with Joshua Parrish, National Field Director. We hope other chapters have had as much fun as we did and we are really looking forward to next year when we are fully recognized as a chapter at The Catholic University of America. Have a great summer, and see you at the Young Americans for Liberty National Convention at CUA!! We’ll see you there!Published in