Friends of YAL,
If you have any activism ideas in regards to Tax Day, please share them on the blog or send them into firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t be shy; the more ideas we receive the better.
Here’s my first idea. Think you can do better?
The IRS THUGZ will “make it rain” with the tax payer’s money:
- Members dress up as IRS agents
- Buy a lot of fake money at a dollar store or some kind of thrift store
- “Make it rain” with the money whenever you have a high amount of student traffic walking by
- Play the “make it rain” song or some other thuggin’ music
- Signs and handouts about Gov’t/IRS going wild with YOUR money