- A bipartisan group of lawmakers led by Rep. Dennis Kucinich and Rep. Walter Jones sued the President for going to war in Libya without the consent of Congress.
- Sen. Rand Paul offered his support by writing an Op-Ed in the Washington Times criticizing President Obama for violating the War Powers Act.
- Sen. Paul and Rep. Kucinich appeared on CNN together to talk about the situation.
- House Majority Leader John Boehner threatened to withdraw funding for the Libya operation if the White House does not satisfactorily explain its actions.
- The White House issued a report claiming it had authority to start operations in Libya because it was not involved with “hostilities” that would classify it as war.
- House Minority Leader unsurprisingly defended President Obama’s position.