Every new YAL member during the month of September will receive a FREE t-shirt, pocket constitution, and YAL sticker in the mail.
And to make the deal even sweeter, all new and current YAL members are entered in a weekly raffle throughout September! Here are the prizes:
- $50 gift card to the Mises Institute bookstore
- Signed copy of Ron Paul’s End the Fed
- Grand prize: HD Flip cam for your campus activism
Membership to join YAL is only $10 and available to anyone 15 to 39 years of age. So join or renew your YAL membership today.
This is a deal! You will receive more than $10 in benefits just for joining this month — not to mention the numerous year-round perks that your YAL membership brings.
Also, watch YAL’s “I Pledge” video, which makes clear the principles and issues we hold dear:
Please take the first step to show your commitment to liberty youth activism by becoming an official YAL member today.
Next week, we will announce the first winner of our weekly raffle, so join today for the best chance to win each week. But, even if you don’t win the raffle, as a new YAL member you will still receive a FREE t-shirt, pocket Constitution, and YAL sticker.
Here are a few other great benefits you receive as a YAL member:
- A subscription to YAL’s magazine, Young American Revolution.
- Network with the top youth activists in the country.
- A chance to host Ron Paul and other speakers on campus.
- Exclusive, members-only emails and resources.
- Discounts on training and educational opportunities.
- An invitation to apply for the 2011 YAL Nation Convention.
- Campus activism grants.
- Lots of FREE stuff.
If you’re between the ages of 15 and 39 (you do not have to be in school!), then please join YAL securely online today.
Executive Director, YAL
P.S. — Join YAL today for a FREE t-shirt, pocket constitution, and YAL sticker. Plus, you have a chance to win a signed copy of Ron Paul’s bestselling book, End the Fed, a $50 gift card to the Mises Institute bookstore, or a brand new HD flip cam!
These great deals are only available this month to YAL members, so if you’re committed to the principles of life, liberty, and property, join YAL. It’s the place for you.Published in