NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
No contribution or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Promotion. Making a contribution does not increase your chances of winning. To enter by making a contribution, click here. To enter without making a contribution, click here. Void where prohibited by law. The Promotion begins on Tuesday, 12/03/2019, at 12:01AM Eastern Standard Time and ends on January 31st 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (“Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the last day of the contest. One (1) winner will receive the following Prize: One (1) AR-15 rifle, with an approximate retail value of $750.00. plus shipping and handling. Approximate total retail value is $750.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The Promotion is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of one of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law. Details and qualifications for participation in this Promotion may apply. Restrictions are listed in the Official Rules. Sponsor is Young Americans for Liberty Inc., The Reserve Office Park, Bldg 5, Unit 100, 500 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746.
Important: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
NO CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. MAKING A CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter without making a contribution, click here or see “Submission Guidelines” below.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Young Americans for Liberty Inc. (“Sponsor”). The Sponsor’s address is Young Americans for Liberty Inc., The Reserve Office Park, Bldg 5, Unit 100, 500 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins on Tuesday, 12/03/2019, at 12:01AM Eastern Standard Time and ends on Friday, 1/31/2020, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on last date of contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the eligibility of entrants applyoid where prohibited by law. The Promotion is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of one of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law. Entrants making a contribution must conform to federal contribution limitations and prohibitions as listed on Sponsor’s contribution page. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Directors, members, ongoing contractors and service providers, and employees of Sponsor and its agents, or the immediate families of each, are not eligible to enter or win.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: There are two ways to enter the Promotion:
- To enter by making a contribution, click here and follow the directions on the contribution page. Make a contribution pursuant to the limitations and prohibitions of federal law, as listed on the contribution page and complete all required fields. No minimum contribution is required, and making a contribution will not increase your chances of winning. All contribution entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period.
- To enter without making a contribution, click here and follow the directions on the free entry page. Entrants must follow form instructions and complete all necessary fields in order to submit an entry. Receipt of entries will not be confirmed by Sponsor. Entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period.
- ERRORS AND ENTRY PROBLEMS: Sponsor is not responsible for computer, communication, or network problems or other submission errors that result in late or damaged entries, including but not limited to, any submission attempt via U.S. mail or other non-electronic means. Sponsor is not responsible for any potential entrant’s failed attempt to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion, or any technical malfunction that occurs during the entry process, or any potential entrant’s ineligibility due to federal contribution limits or prohibitions.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive the following Prize: One (1) AR-15 Rifle, with an approximate retail value of $650.00 plus shipping and handling. Additional restrictions apply as outlined in these Rules.Except as set forth immediately below, all costs and expenses, including but not limited to any costs associated with completing any required paperwork, registrations, and/or background checks, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Prize is awarded AS IS without any warranties of any kind and all warranties are hereby specifically disclaimed. The Prize is non-transferable. The Prize may not be substituted for cash or any other Prize, except that Sponsor may in its sole discretion substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Prize may be taxable as income under federal, state, or local laws, and the winner will receive an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the Prize.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be chosen by a random drawing at the Sponsor’s headquarters in Austin, TX on February 1, 2020. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of an entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online services provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that they (Winner) are the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The Winner will be notified no later than February 2, 2020, by email or telephone.
- WINNER RESTRICTIONS: Once selected, except as where prohibited by state or federal law, the winner must execute and deliver to Sponsor (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability, which must be signed and returned (along with any other required documentation Sponsor reasonably believes is necessary for prize fulfillment, including, without limitation, proof of identity, various licenses, and/or permits); and (b) a Publicity Release giving Sponsor permission to use, royalty-free, the name, hometown, and photographs and/or recordings of the Winner in promotional material and/or advertising. The Winner must respond to his/her notification and complete and return all required documents within fourteen (14) days of notification in order to be awarded the Prize. The selected winner must conform to all local, state, and federal regulations as applicable and must make arrangements for delivery of Prize with appropriate federally licensed firearms dealers as may be required by state or federal law. In the event the selected Winner fails to respond within the given time period or is ineligible to accept the Prize, another winner will be selected utilizing the process outlined in these Official Rules.
- COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: The marks associated with this Promotion are the sole property of Sponsor. All Promotion materials, including these Rules, are copyrighted works owned by the Sponsor.
- Documentation: To receive a written copy of the Promotion rules, the name of the Winner, or a description of the Prize, please send your request and a self-addressed and stamped return envelope to Young Americans for Liberty Inc., The Reserve Office Park, Bldg 5, Unit 100, 500 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746. Requests must be received no later than one month and three days after contest is over. The winner’s name may be obtained beginning Saturday, February 1st. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotional materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia, and shall be resolved in the courts of the District of Columbia.
- VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor’s computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering this Promotion, entrants release Sponso and the agents and/or employees of Sponsor, from any liability whatsoever and waive all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this Promotion.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Except where prohibited by law, Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, or withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Promotion if the Promotion is unable to proceed as set forth herein, including, but not limited to, cancellation, or any proceedings or events related thereto, weather conditions, threatened or actual acts of terrorism, security concerns, or any other events or conditions beyond the control of the Sponsor.
- CONTACT: Questions about this Promotion may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail to Young Americans for Liberty Inc., The Reserve Office Park, Bldg 5, Unit 100, 500 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746