Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) is the largest, most active, and fastest-growing pro-liberty organization on America’s college campuses. With hundreds of chapters and hundreds of thousands of student activists nationwide, YAL seeks to identify, educate, train, and mobilize young people committed to winning on principle. We have a young, dedicated, and tight-knit staff.
• Build relationships with YAL activists in the field and connect leaders on the ground with the national network
• Increase the number and effectiveness of YAL chapters, members, activists, and leaders in each state
• Foster activism throughout your entire region
• Identify, recruit, manage, and develop your “Leadership Team”, including full-time Deputy Regional Directors.
• Develop national activism projects to recruit and educate new students, as well as earn media and effect change on campuses
• Organize training programs and turn out YAL members for important events
• Share our commitment to liberty
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with many types of people
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to problem solve and handle multiple tasks at once
• Ability to think strategically and execute short- and long-term plans to achieve goals
• Ability to self-direct and work under tight deadlines
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Experience (paid or unpaid) managing, motivating, or mobilizing volunteers